Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Found another Great Place to Find Authors

Shayla Black is one I have been hearing about and that brought me to here. Under the Covers, well I do read before I go to bed but I don't think I will be reading under the covers in this heat. Not by the looks of the covers on these books. Don't think I will need covers all through the winter. Those who know me understand I love to joke. I'm told she is a great author and I see some others here that I've read interviews on that I have read the books so I'm going to see if I can go find some of Shayla's books now . I'm hungry oh I just got home from the dentist thats why. hehehe.

1 comment:

Laurie-J said...

Hi Lori,

Great start on your new blog!! It's really attractive and clean looking. Thanks so much for dropping by mine and commenting on the fabulously funny (my opinion anyway) character interview from Brainstorm. Good luck on winning the giveaway!! Hope to see you again and I would love to think we could become cyber-friends.

I appreciate the follow and am following back.
Warm Regards,
Laurie
Laurie's Thoughts & Reviews