Monday, July 18, 2011

Book Monster Reviews is Wonderful why you wonder?

They do these super great interviews with authors that write wonderful books that I enjoy reading. Some might not like but I really enjoy them. They ask really good questions to the authors and they answer them with answers that are from the heart . You really get to know about them how they write or decide on a character or theme how they grew up. Who their favorite characters are or were growing up even. Some even said that they enjoyed putting their feet up and having a beer. Made you feel like you were right in the room with them. But it even gets better because at the end you get to try and win a book. Sometimes they are signed copies even. All you have to do is leave a comment . I guess if you don't want to read the question and answers you don't have to but just leave a comment its fine but I enjoy reading them. I won my first book today . A signed copy. I haven't read the author yet. I do have two of her books here that I got out of the library . I also plan on having Jowe do a video to win something else after I read both books but we will get into that later. So if you love to read as I do I'd say check out Book Monster Reviews great place to go.

No comments: