Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Great Author and Contest Eve Silver

Before I do the usual blab about the great author I read a review about there is a contest I found for a new book coming out on my BIRTHDAY. The author is Eve Silver the title is Body of Sin. Well its not exactly what you think. I've read some of her other book Sins of the Soul . Underworld and Soul stealing with some romance thrown in I'm sure you have to have love right? What's the world Over or Under without Love? So I'm adding all the rest to my Goodreads list . Thank my sons for my new toy they got me my bday present early a Kindle . I wasn't so sure I wanted one since I love the library the smell of books and spending time with Hubby and his modeling the cover poses while the people look at him strange . I even had him take out books on his card and the ladies would give him looks because most of the guys didn't have shirts on he didn't care he never noticed. Kept saying why do they think its weird I'm reading hehehe. So now I can get them sooner. Love you boys xoxoxo

http://www.evesilver.net/extras/contest/

No comments: